This site relates to matters of early society such as sedentarization. It has a section of articles that can be downloaded freely.
From the "about" page:
- domestication of plants and animals
- irrigation and pastoralism
- emergence of states.
- innovative, rational and standardized technological procedures for the production of stone tools
- development of various environmentally adaptive and effective agricultural and herding subsistence economies
- mass production ceramic manufacture and associated developments of storage facilities
- establishment of long-distance trade networks and market systems
- the resulting emergence of complex societies