- OIS 11. The Late Third Millennium in the Ancient Near East: Chronology, C14, and Climate Change. Edited by Felix Höflmayer. 2017.
- OIS 10. Household Studies in Complex Societies: (Micro) Archaeological and Textual Approaches. Edited by Miriam Müller. 2015.
- OIS 9. Heaven on Earth: Temples, Ritual, and Cosmic Symbolism in the Ancient World. Edited by Deena Ragavan. 2013.
- OIS 8. Iconoclasm and Text Destruction in the Ancient Near East and Beyond. Edited by Natalie Naomi May. 2012.
- OIS 7. Slaves and Households in the Near East, Edited by Laura Culbertson. 2011
- OIS 6. Divination and Interpretation of Signs in the Ancient World, Edited by Amar Annus. 2010
- OIS 5. Nomads, Tribes, and the State in the Ancient Near East: Cross-disciplinary Perspectives, Edited by Jeffrey Szuchman. 2009.
- OIS 4. Religion and Power: Divine Kingship in the Ancient World and Beyond, Nicole Brisch, ed., 2008. Second printing with minor corrections, 2012.
- OIS 3. Performing Death: Social Analyses of Funerary Traditions in the Ancient Near East and Mediterranean. Nicola Laneri, ed. 2007.
- OIS 2. Margins of Writing, Origins of Cultures. Seth L. Sanders, ed. 2006, 2007.
- OIS 1. Changing Social Identity with the Spread of Islam: Archaeological Perspectives. Donald Whitcomb, ed. 2004.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Oriental Institute Seminars
The following are some publications from annual seminars at the University of Chicago's Oriental Institute:
Posted by Charles L. Echols at 10:17 AM